Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 2008 05:15:00 -0400
From:      "THE MIXSHOW BLAST DJ'Z" <MIXSHOWBLAST@GMAIL.COM>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   K-Diamond's New Single

Your Email client is not formated to view HTML emails. We have included the=
 text email of the message.

With the success of his street certified club banger "Table Dance" Dallas,T=
X based rap artist K-Diamondz reminds us why we all love "Hip Hop." Journey=
 with K-Diamondz as he sings a beautiful ballad to his beloved girlfriend o=
n this soon to be hip hop classic "Hip Hop Got Me." K-Diamondz insists that=
 he is=A0so in love with Hip Hop he tattooed it on his hand.=20

Drops & Booking
K-Diamondz
"Hip Hop Got Me"
Street Pop Records
Street Pop 469-951-0930
streetpop@gmail.com
myspace.com/streetpoppromotions

http://sharebee.com/abb741b6

THE MIXSHOW BLAST DJ'Z sent this email to questions@freebsd.org
Questions? Contact MIXSHOWBLAST@GMAIL.COM or THE MIXSHOW BLAST DJ'Z, c/o Fa=
nBridge, Inc. - 295 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10007, United Stat=
es

=20
Privacy Policy - http://www.FanBridge.com/learn/privacy.php
&email=3Dquestions@freebsd.org&confCode=3D9t3FrF471252ett9a1e6Y9bhrP
Update Your Information: http://www.FanBridge.com/signup/fanupdate.php?user=
id=3D61585&email=3Dquestions@freebsd.org&confCode=3D9t3FrF471252ett9a1e6Y9b=
hrP
Forward to a friend: http://mixshowblast.fanbridge.com/signup/forward.php?u=
serid=3D61585&sid=3D76458559&cid=3D478098&cc=3D9t3FrF471252ett9a1e6Y9bhrP

This email message is powered by FanBridge:
http://www.FanBridge.com/b.php?id=3D61585
Free Email and Mobile fan list management for bands.