Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:06:34 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jonathan Kopka <jonathanek@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thanks for the FAQ

Jonathan,

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 05:26:52PM -0400, Jonathan Kopka wrote:
> I wasn't sure who to write to to thank
> for the information regarding using the
> boot -v option and the BIOS cylinder
> translation info along with the slice ->
> fdisk -> "g" option. (FAQ sections 2.15 and
> 8.10) Many thanks to the FreeBSD team
> for that information, installed 3.2-RELEASE
> today (got it right the second time around with
> the "g" option).

Since no one else has replied to this yet, I'd just like to say thanks,
on behalf of the FreeBSD Documentation Project and the translation projects)
for your comments.  It's always nice to know that other people are using
and profiting from the work and effort that's been put in to the FreeBSD
Documentation Project.

Cheers,

Nik
--
 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs