Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 04:00:41 -0500
From:      Jake Burkholder <jake@locore.ca>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, dillon@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: First (easy) td_ucred patch

Apparently, On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 11:21:24AM -0800,
	Julian Elischer said words to the effect of;

> On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, John Baldwin wrote:
>

> > http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/ucred.patch
>

> the structural rewriting in kern_proc.c should be done as a separate
> commit. (though I agree it should be done)
>
> the structural rewriting in kern/sysv_*.c
> could be done as a separate commit as well.
> (I agree it is worth doing)
>
> I'll let you get away with unp_listen() :-)

I'd like to point out that in all cases that you mention, the original
structure before the "giant pushdown" is being restored.  A lot of structural
rewriting occured in those commits.  It was not done separately.  I don't
recall if the patches were posted for review, I certainly never saw them.

This strikes me as a double standard.

Jake