Date:      Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:24:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        borjamar@sarenet.es
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 5000 802.3 and 802.11b support

In message: <200212092307.35533.borjamar@sarenet.es>
            Borja Marcos <borjamar@sarenet.es> writes:
: I have got two different DWL650 cards. One of them has a Prism2, and the
: other a Prism 2.5. But *both* of them are PC-Card, *not* Cardbus. Both of
: them work with my laptop, with FreeBSD 4.7. Both of them are DWL-650. It was
: advertised as Cardbus when I bought it, but it is actually a PC Card.

Then there are three different cards.  There's definitely a DWL-650
CardBus card now.

: There is another DWL-650+ (the 22 Mbps version), and a fourth card, called
: DWL-650H. Have not tried it (I have only seen it in the website) but
: seems to be a high power version. Is this the Cardbus version?

The DWL-650 (cardbus) is different than the DWL-650+.  I have no clue
about the 650H.

Warner