Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:29:25 +0200
From:      giorgio.bozio@ag2000.it
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel rebuild for i4bisppp

Thanks for the reply and advice. In fact it worked, I was able to
rebuild kernel and have the isp interfaces. Now another problem
though, after configuring isdn.rc and spp with sppcontrol as isdn
faq says I type ifconfig isp0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.1 debug link1
and get back this two lines:
jun 24 19:11:58 giorgio /kernel: isp0: lcp close (initial)
ifconfig: ioctl (SIOCAIFADDR): File exists
what does this mean?
thanks  for the help,
Giorgio