Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2003 03:59:27 -0300
From:      "Han Hwei Woo" <hhwoo@argosy.ca>
To:        "kc copling" <copling@fidnet.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:

>From the sounds of it, you haven't configured X yet. The handbook will walk
you through it if you've never done this before.
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11.html

In the event that you already have, or do it and still have problems,
include the error messages in your next E-mail so we have something to work
with.

Han Hwei Woo
http://www.argosy.ca/~hhw