Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 02:14:20 +0000
From:      The Digital Brochure <bsmith@mbnworld.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:    Introducing the Digital Brochure

HAVE YOU HEARD about Digital Brochure, the powerful new media tool
which is helping Real Estate Agents throughout Europe sell properties more
efficiently and more quickly?

Digital Brochure is a highly compressed, e-mailable, electronic product
which utilizes pictures, text, and sound.  It is similar to a CD ROM, but due
to its small size, can be e-mailed by you to potential buyers, providing full
previews of likely properties, and increasing productivity, efficiency, and
sales potential.

Ø	Each Digital Brochure includes exterior views (as desired) and
interior views (two per room).

Ø	Using Digital Brochure, potential buyers will preview properties you
select at their computers and at their convenience.

Ø	If a client does not have e-mail, you may send Digital Brochure on
diskette by mail.

Ø	If you have your own Web Site, you may post Digital Brochures,
making them available for all visitors to download and view.

Ø	If you do not have a Web Site, or if you have one but prefer not to
post your Digital Brochures on it, we can post them for you free of
charge on our Web Site.  Visitors to your site would simply fill out a
provided form, and the Digital Brochure you wish them to view would
immediately download and arrive on their e-mail.

Our Service Offers:

1)	Professional photographers who will shoot listed properties by
appointment at your convenience.
2)	Digital Brochures created according to your instructions and
delivered to you by e-mail.
3)   Your Digital Brochures hosted on our Inflyer Web Site free of charge.

Our Fees:
One Digital Brochure, $125.00
Over ten Digital Brochures per month, $75.00 each (per house/property)
OR:
0.1 percent of selling price (minimum $200.00)
Fees include location shoot and Digital Brochure production.

Contact us now to receive a sample by E-mail and we will produce your first Digital
Brochure for FREE!

INFLYER
MBN ENTERTAINMENT