Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:02:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
To:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   gnome, gnomeoffice, gimp, netscape

Is there a way that I can, in just four steps install each of these?
	* gnome, gnome office, gimp, and netscape?

It seems I should be able to mkdir /usr/share/ports or /usr/ports whatever/
whatever /gnome/ then cd to the new directory, issue two cvsup -d and cvs
login command lines, then just type "make."

I wish FreeBSD had a command somewhere between cvsup and `pkg_add -r.`  :(

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder