Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:54:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      Geoff Sloan <sabre@slash.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yamaha YMH0020 Sound Card installation?

Hey,
I just bought the FreeBSD 3.3 discs and am having some trouble installing
the audio server/driver for the Yamaha.  The device is detected at bootup
after "Probing for PnP devices" flies by but searching through the
website, I couldn't find a straightforward installation guideline.

I know that I have to add something to the kernel and do a custom install,
however I don't know exactly what it is I need to add.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated...I need my MP3s. <g>
-Geoff