Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:28:58 +0400
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        Milan Obuch <freebsd-ports@dino.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnash 0.8.1 submitted

* Milan Obuch (freebsd-ports@dino.sk) wrote:
> I was able to build gnash with konqueror plugin after applying following patch
> (warning, some linewrap is there):
[patch skipped]
> Trouble is, with gnash build this way I was not able to run X with KDE any
> more - with CPU at 100 % and xorg server process consuming 98 % CPU accoding
> to top I had basically locked console, even though I was able to login via
> ssh and get good response for non CPU intensive command entered in shell.
> If anybody have an idea, I can test it and report. Or maybe someone else could
> test it too...
Does X/KDE start to consume CPU right after it starts? Which exactly process
does consume CPU? Does flipping options help (turn off media handlers,
switch renderer to AGG)? Does standlalone player with KDE interface work
(should be /usr/local/bin/kde-gnash)? Does GTK version cause any bugs?

--
Best regards,
  Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:amdmi3@amdmi3.ru