Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:16:32 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help please getting twiki from ports configured corectly

I'm trying to get twiki working. I've installed from ports.

I put the follwing in /usr/local/etc/apache/

    ScriptAlias /twiki/bin/ "/usr/local/www/twiki/bin/"
	Alias /twiki/ "/usr/local/www/twiki/"
	<Directory "/usr/local/www/twiki/bin">
	    Options +ExecCGI
		SetHandler cgi-script
	    Allow from all
		SetEnv USER "www"
	</Directory>
	<Directory "/usr/local/www/twiki/pub">
	    Options FollowSymLinks +Includes
		AllowOverride None
	    Allow from all
    </Directory>

	And I've put the following in /usr/local/www/data/index.html

	 href="twiki/bin/cgi-bin/view/Main/WebHome/">Knowledge Base</a>

But when I follow the first link, I get page saying that "Main/Webhome"
does not exist. It offers to allow me to create it, and if I click on
that link, I'm taken to a form, where I can set things up.

But when I try to commit the changes, I get a message about not having
permission to do this.

Ive made certain that every thing under /usr/local/www/twiki is owned
by user www, and is group www, so I think it's a twiki issue, and not
a filesystem permissions issue.

Can some on help me get over this hurdle?

Thnaks.

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967