Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:19:10 +0100
From:      Enriko Groen <enriko.groen@netivity.nl>
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   alias over tunnel

Hi!

I have an ADSL connection which is tunnelled with net-graph.
It's running fine.

With this connection I got 4 ip-addresses... I would like to alias one of
these addresses on the net-graph device.

I am able to add the alias, however the alias address doesn't respond to a
ping.
I suppose this has something to do with the tunnel. What to do?

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager