Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 04:11:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@unix.tfs.net>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

In reply:
> Meanwhile, Geron, Inc. has identified the genes responsible for human
> telemerase encoding.  Can you say "goodbye, aging"?

sounds like one hell of a weapon.  can you say premature aging, how
about eugenics?  i bet some people in yugoslavia would love to have it,
maybe even alabama, or south carolina...

> We may, in fact, be the last generation to die.

or the first of many.

> "Oh brave new world, that has such things in'it"
> 						-- Aldous Huxley

note the cc to -chat.  why not move it to the To: line..

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or