Date:      Tue,  9 Nov 2004 09:26:52 -0700
From:      dan@dracosplace.com
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg upgrade/update?

After buying a new computers with ATI Radeon X300SE video cards in them i
noticed that the Xorg port is 6.7.0 and the current Xorg version seems to be
6.8.1 from their website which does support my video cards better.

I guess the question is, is an upgrade to Xorg in the works or not on the list
of things to do at the moment?

Thanks you very much for your help and info. And thanks for all the great work

Dan

p.s. i do have some support with the video cards so i can get by for now