Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:36:28 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv4 tunnelling

The point was that maybe the way you had configured the FW, it wasn't
seeing your settings... that applied to your question... otherwise, ignore
the suggestion.

At 04:26 PM 1.17.2002 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:11:01 CST, jacks@sage-american.com wrote:
>
>> Sheesh! Correction: For the variable, obviously I meant:
>> oip="your os IF" which acn be determined this way:
>> oip=`ifconfig tun0 | awk '/inet / {print $2}'`
>
>I was showing you the rule using clear notation that wouldn't lead to
>questions like "are you sure ${oip} gets set correctly?"
>
>This doesn't have anything to do with my question, right? :-)
>
>Ciao,
>Sheldon.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American
http://www.sage-american.com
jacks@sage-american.com

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat;
....situation excellent! ....I shall attack!"