Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:41:54 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Michael Vasilenko <acid@cn.ua>
To:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI-CardBus bridge + PCMCIA Lucent WaveLAN IEEE troubles

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, John Hay wrote:

> Delete or rename /dev/card1 and you should get further. It will most
> probably still not work, but it won't hang anymore.

Thanks, it still don't work, but didn't hang anymore :)

> You probably also have to tell pccardd to use the same interrupt that
> pcic-pci0 got, because I don't see how else it can work, but I'm not
> sure. I mean a PCI card can't generate different interrupts than the
> one(s) connected to its pins can it?

The situation is interesting - when I remove /dev/card1,2,3, pccardd
get started, ifconfig wi0 works, but on any xmit - ping, etc..
I've got:

wi0: xmit failed
wi0: tx buffer allocation failed
wi0: device timeout

and pccardd didn't catch pccard events - removing and inserting cards...