Date:      Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:27:54 +0900
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tommi_L=E4tti?= <sty@iki.fi>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   gmirror setup?

I've tried to search for good examples how to setup gmirror so that I
can have the whole system, boot and swap included, on mirrored array. I
saw one question concerning this but the answer was little vague on the
steps that have to be taken...

The setup has 2x36G 10k sata drives on tyan 2882, dual 242's. I read
that the SI raid controller is not really functioning as raid controller...

I'm going to wait for 5.3R before installation...

--
br,
Tommi