Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:03:41 -0700
From:      "Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap@amcc.com>
To:        Jason Thomson <jason.thomson@mintel.com>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Paul Saab <ps@mu.org>
Subject:   RE: Reproducible FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE (Jul 7) ,  3ware 7506-4 lockup.

After the system locks up, from the DDB prompt, do a
'tr, 20'.  What does it say?

Please check the drive compatibility list at:
http://www.3ware.com/products/pdf/Drive_compatibility_list.pdf

If you suspect a problem with any of the 3ware components,
I strongly encourage you to contact 3ware support.