Date:      Thu, 11 May 1995 10:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@dvals1.larc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   VoiceMail for FreeBSD

 I am interested in writing a driver for a new modem that I have that has
 voicemail capabilities... I am currently searching for the codes/commands
 etc for these capabilities. If someone is aware of where I can find them or
 a program that is already made... i would be interested in getting it.

  -branson
--
MATHESON, E BRANSON                                 E.B.MATHESON@LaRC.NASA.GOV
    Mail Stop 931                                COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION