Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:36:20 +0300
From:      cengo@cclub.ktu.edu.tr
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   password from linux to freebsd

hello
we are using slackware in our department (computer engineering) in Karadeniz Technical University
and we want to switch our slackware system to freebsd
but we have a problem about password files
that we could not pass our user password from slackware to freebsd
why we want to pass our users passwords from slackware to freebsd  is that our users can log in to new system
with their old passwords
we are looking forward to hearing from you
your sincerely,
Olgun Karademirci