Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 17:49:59 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: **HEADS UP**  KDE2 -> ports tree

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 11:17:03PM +0200, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Has this seen any testing on alpha?

Sorry, no.  If I _HAD_ any alphas to test it on, it would have been
tested on there.  ;-)

By the way, kword looks real nice.  ;-)

> KDE 1.1.2 as shipped with 4.0-RELEASE seems to basically work on
> alpha but spews large numbers of unaligned access errors. When I
> mentioned this to Matthias Ettrich over the weekend, I got what
> amounts to little more than a don't care response.

Not too many people use Alphas; I'd guess that's why you got a response
like that.  Perhaps if you actually wrote bugfixes you'd get more
attention...

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>