Date:      Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:47:21 -0400
From:      George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hwpmc and mips?

On Jun 1, 2011, at 06:18 , Adrian Chadd wrote:

> The hwpmc counters are there but the hooks into the trap frame and
> interrupt handling aren't.
>=20

Yes, the counters work but that's about it.  I've been too busy with my =
day job
to do much on this at all, and I don't know when I'd get back to it.
The basic framework to get other MIPS counters going is there, but, as I =
have
noticed from reading over various hardware manuals, counters on MIPS =
diverge even
more than they do between x86 variants.  Each one is going to be =
annoyingly different.

Sorry I can't be of more help on this at the moment.

Best,
George