Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:44:43 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@express.ru>
To:        Juriy Goloveshkin <juriy@aviaport.ru>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   is 'suspend' broken in CURRENT?

Juriy Goloveshkin writes:
 > I have sony vaio z505hs. I have latest cvs-tree.
 > suspend worked 1-2 weeks ago but now when I want to resume from suspend-mode
 > I see the same screen I saw before suspend but keyboard doesn't work and
 > harddisk doesn't spin.

Have same problem on:
FreeBSD vbook.express.ru 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #2: Sat Aug 18 00:12:19 MSD 2001     root@vbook.express.ru:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/VBOOK  i386

When I was running RELENG_4 my vaio z505s allways successful awake
from hibernation, and with probability about 30% freezes after awake
from suspend. Now (with -CURRENT) it always freezes after awake from
suspend, and often freezes after awake from hibernation.

--
TSB Russian Express, Moscow
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov, vova@express.ru