Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:57:26 -0000
From:      Alex Knowles <alex@targeting.co.uk>
To:        "Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   re: Anti-spamming sendmail

As i understand it, there is a file called /etc/mail/relay.domains
if you enter there the name of your domain, and anywhere that you accept
mail to be relayed from (for instance our isp relays mail to us, and so
there is an entry with the ip number of their relay machine as well as our
domain names).  Then in /etc/sendmail.cw the name of your domain also needs
to be entered
which tells sendmail to listen for that.  If you want to set up mail
relaying your self then /etc/mailertables can be filled in with entries:
domain name 	smtp:new address.

I've told you everything just incase you feel you might need it, hope this
helps
alex