Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2003 07:25:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
Cc:        Valerian Galeru <valerian_ro@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Opera reg number

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Alex de Kruijff wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 02:29:39PM -0800, Valerian Galeru wrote:
> > How can i get the opera registration number????? Of
> > course without buying it :))))
>
> Your asking me to break the law.
Yes, and in such such an evident way.

I would have preferred to read a story about Valerian's poor ill
grandmother, who gave her last money for an opera license, wrote
the registration number on some piece of paper, which was eaten
by the big bad wolf ...
I love reading such things,  all these stories about
penis-enlargement, treasures of deceased african presidents and
about the girl who saw me last weekend and fell in love with me.

I feel freebsd-questions wouldn't be what it is without them.

Regards,

Uli.