Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:43:25 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        __Clint__ <clint@acm.vt.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ! why?

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 08:37:01AM -0500, __Clint__ wrote:
> > > The "clint+freebsddotorg@acm.vt.edu" email was a one-time disposable
> > > email address that I only ever gave to FreeBSD.org.
> >
> > Well, you started out with the right strategy, but you abandoned it too
> > soon.  You've now blown what looks like your real email address.  Never
> > reveal your true email address, for it can be used against you.
>=20
> How have I blown it?

Because, as has been explained to you multiple times now, in the past
you have sent email from that address to public mailing lists (of
which this is one).  Now you're not having the good graces to admit
that you screwed up, and to apologise to the members of the FreeBSD
community for accusing them of net abuse.

Kris

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--