Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:03:54 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DUAL-brand ELF binaries

Vladimir B. Grebeschikov <vova@express.ru> wrote in list.freebsd-emulation:
 > Ok, I am understand it, but may be is the way to "mark" syscalls
 > on point of syscall ? (while building libraries with syscalls)
 > and use one, extended table of syscalls ?

If you have the source code of the libraries (which is
necessary to "build" them), then why don't you simply
compile them for the same platform the binary is for?

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)