Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:28:53 -0800
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org

I am looking into purchasing a DEC Alpha to run FreeBSd on. I understand
the Alpha port is fairly mature and fairly stable. This would not be a
production machiene, but a learning machiene. My question pertains to the
system itself....

Are there any kind of reccomendations that people would have regarding the
type of Alpha I should look into...also, where would a good place to find
used alphas at reasonable prices be?

Thanks,

Bill