Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:01:21 +0000
From:      <vzeogz49@verizon.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Re: Configuring  a DVD burner on 4.10

Hi all,

Thanks Oliver.  The tip worked.

I had actually tried making pass4 before but it didn't work (sort of). Li=
ke a dope, I forgot about the whole indexing stuff (0=3D1, 1=3D2, etc).  =
So when I ran sh MAKEDEV pass4, pass3 kept getting recreated.  Finally it=
 dawned on me and I just did MAKEDEV pass5.  Voila!  There was the pass4 =
device.  =

Everything is working like a champ now.

Thanks again!

Best regards,