Date:      Sun, 24 May 1998 23:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brad Tucker <zvi@t-networking.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

I tried all this, and still it dows not work.  I also tried changing
everthing like the tutorial says to do for ip masquerading, and still
nothing.  I run into the same problem.  Is the -alias option compile into
ppp by default on 2.2.6 freebsd.  Also, do I need to do anything to my
kernel to allow packets to pass from ed0 to tun0.  The wierd thing is I
can ping 198.147.103.2 from my win95 box. wich is out of my local net at
home.  I can ping 206.117.19.10 wich is the freebsd box at home on the
ethernet.  I CAN NOT ping my name server 206.117.19.2 which is the machine
Im connecting to via ppp from my win 95 box.  I can ping anywhere I wan
from my freebsd box at home.  Do I need to add some special route, or set
something in ifconfig, or is this a netmask problem.  Im lost.  Please
Help.

Thanks Again
Brad