Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 1995 10:35:17 -0500
From:      Glen Foster <gfoster@osmre.gov>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: serial consoles and keyboard probes

>   I really like this serial console stuff!  Being able to actually
>   install off a terminal should make the process control weenies very
>   happy! :-)

I haven't had the time to read this entire thread yet but being able
to mail two floppies to a friend, with a modem on COM1: and installing
FreeBSD for her over the phone would make me REAL happy!  (And I am
nowhere close to being a "process control weenie" or even a control
freak!)

Will the serial console + sysinstall support this?

Glen Foster <gfoster@osmre.gov>