Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:27:50 +0800
From:      Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        "'george vagner'" <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD Questions List'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: named

George,

You need to add entries to the file /etc/namedb/named.boot (at least that is
what it is called on my system).  So
primary	foo.com		foo.com.db

Then you create the file foo.com.db (in the same directory) which contains
the information for foo.com including a record for www.foo.com.

The samples are pretty good, but the book by Albitz & Liu DNS and Bind
published by O'Reilly & Associates was the only way I could figure this
stuff out.  As for serving up different sites with apache I cant help,
because I am having problems of my own - see my post re: Apache Questions).

cheers
craig