Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:12:32 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Add a special SUP/CTM target for the pc89 stuff?

Is there anyway we could leave the pc89 stuff out of the normal
CVS/stable/current sys trees and instead add an additional distribution
which would grab the pc89 stuff?  We used to do this with the sys_i386
stuff and I suspect that for 99% of the users the pc89 stuff only takes
up extra disk space.

By adding an additional target *anyone* who wants the files can easily
get them, but it's not a required part of the system.

When we start adding additional architectures this will start to become
a bigger problem, so we may as well start now. :)

Thanks!

Nate