Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:17:47 +0200
From:      Eugen Konkov <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bind 192.168.1.1 to all interfaces

Hi, FreeBSD.

I have many vlans on server. IPs on those vlans are like 10.X.X.X/Y
I have run DHCP. But some times users on vlan can ON their soho router
like DIR-300 or so and connect their internet cable to LAN port of
that router. So in my vlan I have two DHCP servers. One is mine and
second is on that router. Some users get wrong IPs from that router.

Can I bind 192.168.1.1 address of router to server so restrict such
router to work normally?

Or  s there any other method to prevent such ilegal DHCP servers on LAN?

--
 Eugen                          mailto:kes-kes@yandex.ru