Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:30:50 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Andrey Lavrentyev <lavr@unix1.jinr.dubna.su>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ABIT BE6-II(hpt366) & ata in -stable

Hi All,

 I resolved my problem (see subj), was test some ata/66 disks & controllers...

and disks vendors, but this wasn't shock for me, i was very surprise after
disk tests: disks run in pio-mode faster than in dma. :)

PS. sysctl -w hw.atamodes=pio,...,pio, resolved udma problems.

Best regards,
--
lavr / Andrey Lavrentyev