Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:31:43 -0800
From:      Keith Davis <shadowcrest@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   apsfilter port

The apsfilter port was updated, and as a result, its dependencies are
inconsistent. As a result, the apsfilter will not build. I have isolated
the following additional requirements needed for apsfilter to build, and
would appreciate if someone could make the necessary changes so that
others do not have to suffer through the same problems I did.

I had to manually install these ports to get apsfilter to work.

The additional port(s) needed are
devel/autoconf
devel/automake
devel/bonobo
devel/ORBit2
accessibility/at-spi
accessibility/atk
accessibility/gail
devel/glade2
print/ghostscript-gnu

I don't exactly know why these ports won't or don't install, but I would
appreciate if someone could fix ( and test! ) this.

Thanks,
Keith