Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:37:41 +0200
From:      Ari Suutari <ari.suutari@syncrontech.com>
To:        Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
Cc:        greg.panula@dolaninformation.com, David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>, FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPsec/gif VPN tunnel packets on wrong NIC in ipfw?

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 12:04, Eric Masson wrote:
> of explicit routing tables), but what about an esp interface (or
> whatever name) on which detunneled packets would pass.

=09Would be better for my purposes than gif. Hopefully
=09someone implements something like this. Another approach
=09could be to add new keyword to ipfw which would match
=09only packets that came from tunnel, this would be easy
=09to add for at least IPFW2 (I mean ipfw engine-wise, don't
=09know how easy it would be to tag packets as coming
=09from tunnel)

=09=09Ari S.