Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:59:32 EDT
From:      JakeCatfox@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video Capture

I bought a video capture USB device to let me capture video from external
devices and Coaxial cable .. it works fine in Windows, but I'd like to set it
up to run in FreeBSD. Is there a way I can set it up as a device and get a
FreeBSD program for X-Windows to show me the incoming video and/or record it?
I can also use a Linux program, since I have the full linux compatibility
package running just fine.

Thanks for your help,
 Deven