Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 17:35:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        arm@freebsd.org, small@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD/arm evangelist

I'm looking for someone to help me out with FreeBSD/arm evangelizing.
I'd like to find someone that can help me to get the word out about
FreeBSD/arm.  It now runs well on a number of different evaluation
boards.  I'd like to start a push to get the vendors of these boards
to include a link on their web pages to our site, creating web pages
on our site with mini-howtos, etc.

If anyone would like to contribte to the project, has some time and
energy and good organizational skills, please contact me.  I'd hoped
to perform these functions, but I'm finding that I'm not getting them
done.

Warner