Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:59:31 +0000
From:      Matt H <matt@proweb.co.uk>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Be careful what you say

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:12:15 +0100
"Cliff Sarginson" <csfbsd@raggedclown.net> wrote:

> I am writing to the list, just to say that if the risk a person runs
> when giving advice, or explaining something to someone who appears not
> to understand it, is that they will be called a Nazi then I shall not
> bother anymore.

Don't go Cliff

the old addage of "50% of the population has below average manners"

means that all over the palce we get people like this :

---------

you all made aprogram called freebsd 4.4 ....and then abandoned us
...whats up with this....I need help with mine and can't get a good phone
number or email address...so do something right for a change and give me
help or put me in touch with someone who can help me with my program.....I
can't even get my money back for the program...because it was
opened...thats when I found out you were jerking the users around

---------

just gotta ignore 'em buddy

if you get hurtful flames just post 'em back to the list. Someone with
less scruples than you or I might mail bomb them or something ;)