Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:46:32 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <obraun@FreeBSD.org>, <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/rsync Makefile

> > So what do you recommend when rsync does not continue to include its own
> > popt?
>
> Why do you think that will happen?  It still supplies its own libz.

Because that's what the whole dispute was over in the thread about this.  I
don't recall the thread, so I will wait for obraun to chime in, but he may
not be back until Monday.  It is entirely possible that I am thinking of
another port though so I will wait for Oliver to respond before creating any
more spammage.  I will forward you the email and thread I am referring to
shortly.