Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:50:17 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        current@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   One final note and a "bite me" to you

Just for those of you who think this whole "magical unsubscribe" is
a "fluke";

	All unsubscribes and subscribes to FreeBSD's lists must be
	authenticated.  Majordomo is set to confirm all transactions.

Whoever did this did it directly by logging into Freefall and editing the
mailing list files themselves, or otherwise forged the request so as
to get the "key" for the response.

Have a nice year folks.  THIS time, with only other people to benefit from
my participation here, I'm not willing to play.

Some of you will remember that about two years ago a SIMILAR forged
unsubscribe was sent in for me during a heated discussion right here
on this list.

Theo was right in splitting off from you folks.  I should have followed
him a couple of years ago and done my own split.  Now, its simply not
worth it.

This makes twice - and that's enough for me.

As for you Paol, perhaps some day you'll stop trying to bullshit people.
Occasionally when you do that you run into someone who has AT LEAST a
single class in physical science and understands the uncertainty of
measurements.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!