Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:20:24 +0200
From:      David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wine && libgnutls

--nextPart7660310.srUxyUa4g0

On Saturday, 15 September 2012 11:33:35 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Hello,

Hi

> I must use wine(1) to run some Adobe Digital Editions tool (which seems
> to work fine with wine in general, the wine pages say it runs);
>=20
> When I start:
>=20
> $ wine digitaleditions_172.exe
>=20
> it can't find some shared lib for TLS:
>=20
> err:secur32:SECUR32_initSchannelSP libgnutls not found, SSL connections
> will fail

If the below does not work, please do:
# env WINEDEBUG=3Dall wine digitaleditions_172.exe

To get more detailed messages (be selective with what you post). =20

> I have:
>=20
> $ uname -a
> 9.0-CURRENT #1 r214444: Thu Oct 28 10:56:32 CEST 2010

This is an incomplete `uname`.  Of interest that is missing is your=20
architecture, which I am assuming is i386? =20

> $ pkg_info | egrep 'wine|gnutls'
> gnutls-2.8.6_2      GNU Transport Layer Security library
> wine-1.3.6,1        Microsoft Windows compatibility layer for Unix-like
> systems
>=20
> Any idea why wine(1) can't see the gnutls lib? Thanks

Are you using a package or did you compile from ports, also the version of=
=20
wine you are using is outdated.  Please consider updating to either=20
emulators/wine or emulators/wine-devel. =20

Wine needs to be compiled with gnutls support, please (re)build the wine po=
rt,=20
ensuring the GNUTLS optioin is on. =20

Regards