Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:00:34 +0000
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Zander Collier <zcollier@cncx.com>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sbwait state question

[Removed from -questions]

Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> You may want to bring the corefile over to a linux box to get the
> traceback, or maybe install the linux_devel port and see if it comes
> with a gdb that'll allow you to backtrace a linux corefile.

A corefile created on FreeBSD can not be used with a Linux native
debugger. Having the Linuxulator generate Linux-compatible coredumps is
on my TODO list. In fact I had an implementation. I don't know if I
still have it and if so, where it is...

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org