Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:27:36 -0500
From:      "Robert S. Wojciechowski Jr." <robertw@wojo.com>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Todd Punderson" <tpunder@mediaone.net>
Subject:   Re: Problem with 4.2-STABLE and dc0

I am seeing the same message with dc0 on 4.3-BETA from 3/12 with a =
Linksys
LNE100-TX.

Output from dmesg:

... snip ...
twed0: <TwinStor, Normal> on twe0
twed0: 14654MB (30013168 sectors)
Mounting root from ufs:/dev/twed0s1a
IP Filter: already initialized
dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state
dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state

It seems to work fine right now, but I haven't done any more testing on =
that
interface yet...

---
Robert S. Wojciechowski Jr.
robertw@wojo.com

> On 06-Mar-2001 01:09:21, Todd Punderson writes:
> I just cvsup'ed 11pm EST 3/5/01. After I heard that stable was locked
> thinking all would be well....Well, I now get this message repeated =
many
> times:
>=20
> dc0: failed to force tx and rx to idle state
>=20
> The card is a Netgear FA310TX. It was fine before I did this update. =
The