Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2003 06:36:15 +0000
From:      "Ethan Akins" <ethanakins@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What is a good MOTHERBOARD ? ( FreeBSD 4.6-RC2 / Raid 1 )

URGENT!!

I am on an emergency search to purchase a new motherboard / CPU that will
run with [ Version: Freebsd 4.6-RC2 / RAID 1 configuration ].

What motherboard are you currently using that has ZERO problems while using
Raid 1? Also, if you can link me to the site in which you purchased it from
I am ready to buy one right now.

Thank you in advance...

Ethan

P.S.  -- I have just purchased a brand new A7V333 a few weeks back and the
Raid 1 mirror will not last more than 24 hours so I must find an alternate
board / cpu immediately! Yes, I have tried several modifications but mirror
continues to remove itself from the configuration.

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa