Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:40:02 +0300
From:      "Mantas S." <spam@freebsd.lt>
To:        =?windows-1257?Q?'$=EAr=EAciya_Kurdistan=EE'?= <sereciya@kurdistan.ath.cx>,	<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Question :: How Setup Mutt in COLOR?

www.dotfiles.com :) very useful .dot files. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of $=EAr=EAciya
Kurdistan=EE
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 8:48 AM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: Question :: How Setup Mutt in COLOR?

Hello Folks,

  Just wondering if anybody knows how to set up Mutt to support
  colors.

  I've install "ncurses" and I have found sample muttrc's using
  color, tried em all, no color!

  What am I missing?

  Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who may reply/post
  useful comments & suggestions..., thank you!

You're welcome in advance,
--$=EAr=EAciya Kurdistan=EE
| Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijmin=EE  |
|   Riya azadiy=EA ne h=EAsan e, h=EAviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
|     n=EAz=EEk e.                                                 |
| Hevalt=EE bi kes=EAn du r=FB nekin, hevalt=EE bi hevdu ra bikin      |
|   Ne ji hevaltiya wan kes=EAn p=EAxwas =FB r=FB dir=EAj, ne bi wan     =

|     kes=EAn xw=EEnperest, ne j=EE ji y=EAn din.                      |
|                                   -$=EAr=EAciya Kurdistan=EE       |
  translation provided on request: sereciya at kurdistan.ath.cx