Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 21:35:31 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, julian@ref.tfs.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [On the new Install]

|> Uhh..  On every menu where "looping" like this occurs (generally for
|> good reason) it does say "select Cancel" when done.  I don't really see
|> how I can make it mny plainer than that! :-)
|CANCEL IN EVERY OTHER APPLICATION ON EARTH means 'leave it untouched!'

I sort of think it ought to do this too; I use quite a lot of windoze
software where I get into a bad looking place and then go
'Oh well, CANCEL, no harm done.'

If I were a bozo new user I sure would like windoze semantics in
the dialog boxes...  It has been 18 months since I had a Mac on
my desk but I don't remember it being any different.

Maybe too late, but I'm busy upgrading everything I have via make
worlds.

Regards,
Russell