Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 1998 05:26:05 +0900
From:      Seiji Nishimura <t93621sn@sfc.keio.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, t93621sn@sfc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Problems with my network connection.

I have just installed my FreeBSD for the second time on my PC.
I would like to ask two questions.

My machine that I`m using is connected directly to my research
lab using the ethernet.  The problem that I have here is that the
network is extremely slow than the first time when I installed
FreeBSD.  For example when "rlogin" to a host in same network
area, the message that I get or the command that I input is very
slow.  And also when I FTP as well.

The second problem that I have is that I`m using the Japanese "Wnn",
and the problem is, it takes awhile to convert English to Japanese.

I been installing FreeBSD for a few times after these problems occured
but my problems wouldn`t  seem to solve.  Is there a solution to these
problems?  I would appreciate for a solution.  Thank You

Sincerely,
Keio University
Tokyo,
Seiji Nishimura