Date:      Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:17:18 +0000
From:      Daniel Bye <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble upgrading ports collection

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 07:34:58PM +0100, edward wrote:
>=20
> : undefined reference to `glXGetProcAddress'
> xdriinfo.o(.text+0x5b): In function `main':
> : undefined reference to `glXGetProcAddress'
> *** Error code 1
>=20
> Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg-clients/work/xc/programs/xdriinfo.
> *** Error code 1
>=20
> Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg-clients/work/xc/programs.
> *** Error code 1
>=20
> Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg-clients.

Hi,

This has been discussed several times on the X11 list - try searching
the archives at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=3DglXGetProcAddress&max=3D25&so=
rt=3Dscore&index=3Drecent&source=3Dfreebsd-x11

I had the very same problem a couple of weeks ago, but can't now for the
life of me remember now I fixed it... =20

Using portmanager won't get you through this one - I use it in
preference to portupgrade these days, and still had the same problem.

HTH

Dan

--=20
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \